It gives us great pleasure to welcome you to the 3rd Abu Dhabi Pharmacy Conference (ADPhaC), pharmacy excellence and innovation through integrated care and research. This year we are proud to be collaborating with the Department of Health- Abu Dhabi during the 3rd ADPHaC. ADPHaC is a unique conference bringing together some of the most recognized names in healthcare & pharmacy practice, providing you with the opportunity to advance your practice, gain new knowledge, develop new ideas for your organizations as well network with your peers and experts in the field.
Recognizing that learning is best accomplished through an engaging and interactive setting, ADPhaC will also feature several workshops and networking sessions which will give you the chance to meet and interact with field experts and delegates in a casual setting.
We are confident that ADPhaC will quickly become the region’s forum for advancing pharmacy practice in the region and beyond. We look forward to welcoming you soon in the city of Abu Dhabi!
Fatima Al Breiki,
PhD, EMHCA, B.Sc, Pharm
Group Pharmaceutical Director
Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (SEHA)
R.Ph., EMBA, BCNSP
Conference Vice Chairman
Senior Director, Department of Pharmacy Services
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
• Hospital and Ambulatory/ Community Pharmacy & Patient Safety Leaders
• Informatics/Automation Pharmacy Practitioners
• Medical Practitioners and Nurses
• Quality & Risk Management Practitioners
• Pharmacy Leadership
• Innovation, Automation and Informatics
• Pharmacy Education & Residency
• Advances in Pharmacotherapy
• Advances in Pharmacy Practice
• Medication Safety
• Formulary management and pharmacotherapy
• Medication safety management
• Setting up a pharmacy residency program
• Setting up an antimicrobial stewardship program
• Best practices in ambulatory and hospitals pharmacy practice
Accreditation is sought from the Department of Health- Abu Dhabi (DoH).